Need education financing?
Next to purchasing a home, an education is quickly becoming a person's second largest lifetime investment. From tuition to housing — expenses quickly add up while you're in school. Central One is here to help by providing an affordable college financing (and refinancing) program.
Do your homework
When federal financial aid is not enough, Central One student loans are here to help. Central One offers the perfect option for your education financing: Student Choice .
Student Choice Loan
- Funds may be used for undergraduate programs at Title IV and not-for-profit schools only. Find out if your school qualifies .
- Variable rate as low as 10.75 % APR. The rate may be increased after consummation.
- Borrow up to $75,000 maximum per person (student or cosigner)
- Co-Borrower may not be required
- No origination fees
- Flexible repayment options
- Student loan consolidation and refinance
Refinance and Consolidate with Student Choice
With a Central One Student Choice Consolidation loan, you can combine multiple private student loans (and their loan payments), into one loan with a single payment. You can only consolidate or refinance private student loans.
When you consolidate multiple student loans or refinance a single student loan, you may receive a lower monthly payment with a reduced interest rate or an extended repayment term. However, extending your repayment term may increase the amount of interest you pay over the life of the loan.
- Potentially lower monthly payments
- Consolidate multiple private student loans or refinance a single private student loan
- Reduce your loan cost by qualifying for 0.25% interest rate reduction with Auto-Draft/ACH from a Central One account
- No application fee, origination fee, processing fee or disbursement fee.
- Variable rate based on credit history, co-borrower (if applicable) and other factors.