2020 Shred Day guidelines
Please note for the safety of all members and staff:
- Please stay in your vehicle; a Central One team member will remove your three bags from your car.
- Face masks/coverings must be worn if your car window or door is open at any time interacting with staff.
- There is a limit of 3 grocery-sized BAGS and must contain documents only. Books, binders, magazines, or anything that has staples or metal clips cannot not be accepted.
- Place bags in trunk or hatch of the car.
- If you are not feeling well or have been around someone who is ill, please stay home.
Potential new members are welcome for a fee of $5 and will receive a voucher towards opening their membership.
Questions? Please call our Member Support Center at 800-527-1017.
Member Tribute Month
Stay tuned for details on our 2020 Member Tribute Month events!
Seminars -check back for future seminars
Upcoming Holiday Closings
|Wednesday, January 1, 2020
||New Year's Day
|Monday, January 20, 2020
||Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
|Monday, February 17, 2020
|Monday, May 25, 2020
|Saturday, July 4, 2020
|Monday, September 7, 2020
|Monday, October 12, 2020
|Wednesday, November 11, 2020
|Thursday, November 26, 2020
|Friday, December 25, 2020