2023 Student Member Academic Scholarship and Academic Scholarship Applications are now available!
Central One Federal Credit Union Student Member Academic Scholarship
This Annual Student Member Academic Scholarship will award $1,000 towards one member's college education to a graduating senior entering a four-year accredited program, majoring in Business or Finance.
Download the Student Member Academic Scholarship Application
Central One Federal Credit Union Academic Scholarship
The Annual Academic Scholarships will award six total scholarships- five, one-time awards of $1,000, and one-$4,000 award, payable at $1,000 per year. Graduating seniors from Algonquin Regional High School, Auburn High School, Milford High School, Shrewsbury High School, Westborough High School, and Worcester High Schools, are eligible to apply if they are entering a four-year accredited program and majoring in Business or Finance.
Eligibility for the Academic Scholarships are as follows:
- Students must be graduating in May 2023 and be entering a four-year accredited program in the fall of 2023 and majoring in Business and Finance.
- Consideration will be based on academic merit, school activities/community involvement, and need.
- All applications and requested documentation must be dropped off at any Central One branch location or emailed to email@example.com by April 15, 2023.
Download the Academic Scholarship Application
Massachusetts Credit Union League Scholarship
The 2023 CCUA application is now available.
CCUA Scholarship Application Instructions:
1. Eligibility is limited to high school seniors who will be enrolled in an undergraduate college degree program during the 2023-2024 academic year.
2. Applicant or parent/guardian must be a member of Central One Federal Credit Union.
3. Each applicant must complete a current League scholarship application form and submit it with the other required material to the sponsoring credit union.
- Students must submit a typewritten essay, in at least 250 words, describing what career you wish to pursue when you complete your education, and why.
- An academic transcript of grades.
- The member number of the applicant or parent/guardian must be on the application
- Each scholarship application will be evaluated on the following criteria:
- Extracurricular/community activities
- All items requested must be received in order for the application to qualify for consideration.
Central One Federal Credit Union Attn: Administration
714 Main Street, Shrewsbury, MA 01545
The deadline for submitting completed applications to Central One is Friday, April 7, 2023.
* Any applications received after this date will not be considered.
Looking for more information?
Contact our Member Service Call Center at 800-527-1017.