Special Mortgage Programs
- As little as 1% down payment, gifts and grants allowed
- Lower PMI fees
- Community heroes that are first time home buyers, may be eligible for additional discounts
In order to qualify you must meet the following qualifications:
- 740+ FICO Score
- Purchase a home with one of our Adjustable Rate Mortgages
- Detached or attached-single family home or condominium
- Primary residence, owner-occupied property
Features and benefits:
- 0% down payment
- No PMI required
- No prepayment penalty
- Valid for refinancing
- If veteran benefits have been previously used, remaining benefits can be applied
You may be eligible for a 15 or 30 year Fixed Rate VA* Home Loan if:
- You have served 90 consecutive days of active service during wartime, OR
- You have served 181 days of active service during peacetime, OR
- You have more than 6 years of service in the National Guard or Reserves, OR
- You are the spouse of a service member who has died in the line of duty or as a result of a service-related disability
or call a Lending Specialist at 800-527-1017.
Other military offers
Veterans and active military members financing with a non-VA loan through Central One can receive $500 credit** on closing costs for new and refinanced home loans.
*Financing provided by CU Members Mortgage, a division of Colonial Savings, F.A. NMLS 401285.
**$500 savings for using one of the local realtors may not be combined with our no-closing-cost program or other Central One Federal Credit Union programs. Terms and conditions apply. Ask for details.