Future Focus Visa Card Disclosure
Use the below information to easily compare other cards to the Future Focus Visa Credit Card.
Interest Rates and Interest Charges
Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for Purchases
13.24% or 17.50% introductory APR for two years for Visa Future Focus , based on creditworthiness. This APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate. We will assess whether you still qualify for the program after two years and after four years; and if so, the program rates will continue for two additional years. After six years, or if you no longer qualify under the program, your APR will change to the applicable existing rate under the Visa Diamond Plus Cash program (see Visa Diamond Plus Cash Disclosure ).
APR for Balance Transfers
The APR for Balance Transfers is the same as the APR for purchases as describes on this table.
APR for Cash Advances
The APR for Cash Advances is the same as the APR for purchases as describes on this table.
Penalty APR and When It Applies
This card does not carry a penalty rate.
How to Avoid Paying Interest on Purchases
Your due date is 25 days after the close of each billing cycle. We will not charge interest on purchases if you pay your entire balance by the due date each month.
For Credit Card Tips from the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
To learn more about factors to consider when applying for or using a credit card, visit the website of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau at http://www.consumerfinance.gov/learnmore.
Either 1% for currency conversion or 0.8% for non-currency conversion
$25 (after the second day)
How We Will Calculate Your Balance: We use a method called “average daily balance (including new purchases).”
Loss of Introductory APR: You may lose your Introductory APR related to the Visa Future Focus program after each two year cycle if you no longer qualify under the program. In such cases, and in any event after six years, your APR will change to the existing rate under the Visa Diamond Plus Cash program. You may also lose your introductory rate if you default under any of the terms of your agreement with us.
Billing Rights: Information on your rights to dispute transactions and how to exercise those rights is provided below.
The information about the cost of the card described on this application was compiled on August 1, 2019 and was accurate as of that date, but is subject to change after that date. You should call the credit union at 800-527-1017 or write to: Central One Federal Credit Union, 714 Main Street, Shrewsbury, MA 01545 for any changes in the information about the cost of the card since the time of printing.
YOUR Billing rights [Keep this notice for future use]
This notice tells you about your rights and our responsibilities under the Fair Credit Billing Act.
What To Do If You Find a Mistake on Your Statement
If you think there is an error on your statement, write to us at: Central One FCU – 714 Main Street, Shrewsbury, MA 01545 [You may also contact us on the Web at www.centralfcu.com]
In your letter, give us the following information:
- Account information: Your name and account number.
- Dollar amount: The dollar amount of the suspected error.
- Description of problem: If you think there is an error on your bill, describe what you believe is wrong and why you believe it is a mistake.
You must contact us:
- Within 60 days after the error appeared on your statement.
- At least 3 business days before an automated payment is scheduled, if you want to stop payment on the amount you think is wrong.
You must notify us of any potential errors in writing [or electronically]. You may call us, but if you do we are not required to investigate any potential errors and you may have to pay the amount in question.
What Will Happen After We Receive Your Letter
When we receive your letter, we must do two things:
- Within 30 days of receiving your letter, we must tell you that we received your letter. We will also tell you if we have already corrected the error.
- Within 90 days of receiving your letter, we must either correct the error or explain to you why we believe the bill is correct.
While we investigate whether or not there has been an error:
- We cannot try to collect the amount in question, or report you as delinquent on that amount.
- The charge in question may remain on your statement, and we may continue to charge you interest on that amount.
- While you do not have to pay the amount in question, you are responsible for the remainder of your balance.
- We can apply any unpaid amount against your credit limit.
After we finish our investigation, one of two things will happen:
- If we made a mistake: You will not have to pay the amount in question or any interest or other fees related to that amount.
- If we do not believe there was a mistake: You will have to pay the amount in question, along with applicable interest and fees. We will send you a statement of the amount you owe and the date payment is due. We may then report you as delinquent if you do not pay the amount we think you owe.
If you receive our explanation but still believe your bill is wrong, you must write to us within 10 days telling us that you still refuse to pay. If you do so, we cannot report you as delinquent without also reporting that you are questioning your bill. We must tell you the name of anyone to whom we reported you as delinquent, and we must let those organizations know when the matter has been settled between us.
If we do not follow all of the rules above, you do not have to pay the first $50 of the amount you question even if your bill is correct.
Your Rights If You Are Dissatisfied With Your Credit Card Purchases
If you are dissatisfied with the goods or services that you have purchased with your credit card, and you have tried in good faith to correct the problem with the merchant, you may have the right not to pay the remaining amount due on the purchase.
To use this right, all of the following must be true:
- The purchase must have been made in your home state or within 100 miles of your current mailing address, and the purchase price must have been more than $50. [Note: Neither of these are necessary if your purchase was based on an advertisement we mailed to you, or if we own the company that sold you the goods or services.]
- You must have used your credit card for the purchase. Purchases made with cash advances from an ATM or with a check that accesses your credit card account do not qualify.
- You must not yet have fully paid for the purchase.
If all of the criteria above are met and you are still dissatisfied with the purchase, contact us in writing [or electronically] at: Central One FCU, 714 Main Street, Shrewsbury, MA 01545. You may also contact us on the Web at www.centralfcu.com.
While we investigate, the same rules apply to the disputed amount as discussed above. After we finish our investigation, we will tell you our decision. At that point, if we think you owe an amount and you do not pay, we may report you as delinquent.
Future Focus Rewards Program Information:
Earn cash rewards of 1% on all new net purchases (qualifying purchases less credits, returns, and adjustments) charged to the card each billing cycle. Balance Transfers, Cash Advances, including purchases of money orders or other cash equivalents, purchases made by or for a business purpose, fees, interest charges, unauthorized/fraudulent transactions and certain other charges do not earn cash rewards. Cash rewards cannot be redeemed if your account is not in good standing and will be forfeited upon account closure. Cash rewards shall be automatically paid quarterly on or around the credit card cycle date in February, May, August and November according to the account hierarchy checking, savings or credit card principal balance. Cash rewards may be requested off-cycle on an exception-only basis, but the rewards balance must be $25 or greater and a $10 redemption fee will be imposed. Cash rewards may not be combined with other discount or reward programs, unless specifically authorized by Central One Federal Credit Union. Other significant terms apply. Program subject to change and may be canceled at any time without notice. For more information, visit www.centralfcu.com or call 1-800-527-1017.