Member Tribute Month
Saturday Fun Days
Oakie, clown, magician, hot dogs, ice cream and giveaways! Each Saturday is a different branch.
View the calendars!
Visit your branch during it's Member Week for a chance to win cash and prizes! Or enter online now through May 25th!
Do you like cash? During each Saturday Fun Day, we'll have a cash grab money machine set up. A few lucky members will be selected to participate.
Pick up your shred day bags at any full-service branch. Fill the bags with paper and bring them back on the scheduled shred day. Limit of 3 bags per member.
Download the flyer!
Saturday Fun Day: 4/28
Member Week: 4/30 - 5/4
Saturday Fun Day: 5/5
Member Week: 5/7 - 5/11
Saturday Fun Day: 5/12
Member Week: 5/14 - 5/18
Saturday Fun Day: 5/19
Member Week: 5/21 - 5/25
We're giving away $2,500 in cash and prizes to members!
ONLINE: Two $250 cash prizes through the website quiz drawing.
Enter the online drawing by completing one of the tasks below. One entry per task (up to 8 entries per person total!)
AT EACH BRANCH:
First prize: 43" 4K Smart TV.
Second Prize: $200 cash!
Visit your local branch during it's Member Week to enter for the daily prizes, including the branch TV and cash giveaways!
Enter Online Now through May 25th
- Schedule a no-cost Insurance Policy Review with Oak Tree Insurance
- Schedule a no-cost, no-obligation meeting with a W.F. Financial representative
- Schedule an Auto Advisor chat to discuss finding a new/used car
- Pass the Central Advantage Quiz
- Pass the Personal Access Line (PAL) Quiz
- Pass the 0% Balance Transfer Offer Quiz
- Pass the Mobile Banking App Quiz
- Pass the Central One Difference Quiz
*Only current Central One members may enter the drawing.
Click to view contest rules.
Click to view contest rules.
1. Prize(s). The prize(s) that may be awarded to the eligible winner(s) are not transferable, redeemable for cash or exchangeable for any other prize. All prizes must be redeemed from the Credit Union within thirty (30) days of the contest end date unless otherwise stated in the contest’s official rules. If a winner cannot be contacted or is disqualified for any reason, the Credit Union reserves the right to determine an alternate winner or not to award that winner’s prize, in its sole discretion. The Credit Union is not responsible for emails, mail, or phone numbers that are not delivered or no longer valid.
2. Eligibility and Limitations. Participants and winner(s) must be U.S. residents and members of the Credit Union. The age limit will vary from contest to contest as determined by the Credit Union, please refer to each contest’s official rules. If the contest is open to minors, a parent or guardian of any participant who is a minor must sign a release on behalf of the minor to be eligible to receive a prize, but the Credit Union reserves the right to refuse to award a prize to or on behalf of any minor. Unless otherwise stated in the official contest rules, only one (1) entry per person per task completed. Only one (1) prize per household for the Contest. If a contestant receives multiple and/or irregular votes from the same user or users, regardless of the source, the Credit Union reserves the right to disqualify the contestant in its sole discretion. Employees of the Credit Union, the Contest’s participating sponsors and their advertising agencies, employees of other banks or credit unions, and members of the immediate family of any such persons are not eligible to participate and win. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as “in-laws,” or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, co-habitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related.
3. Publicity and Use of Personal Information. By participating, where allowed by law, all participants and winner(s) grant the Credit Union exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices, videotape, and likenesses in connection with promotion of this and other contests and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use. By participating in the Contest, where allowed by law, participants agree that the Credit Union may disclose personal information obtained from participants in the Contest to third parties and use such information for marketing and other purposes.
4. Release. By participating in the Contest, each participant and winner waives any and all claims of liability against the Credit Union, its employees and agents, the Contest’s sponsors and their respective employees and agents, for any personal injury or loss which may occur from the conduct of, or participation in, the Contest, or from the use of any prize. In order to receive a prize, participants must sign an official waiver form provided by the Credit Union.
5. Taxes. Any valuation of the prize(s) stated above is based on available information provided to the Credit Union, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prize(s). Each winner must provide the Credit Union with valid identification and if required, a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before any prize will be awarded. Pursuant to IRS regulations, any person winning over $600 in prizes from the Credit Union will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year.
6. Conduct and Decisions. By participating in the Contest, participants agree to be bound by the decisions of Credit Union personnel. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Contest, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited. The Credit Union will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Contest and the Credit Union’s decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the Contest is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of the Credit Union, the Credit Union reserves the right to terminate this Contest, or make such other decisions regarding the outcome as the Credit Union deems appropriate. All decisions will be made by the Credit Union and are final. The Credit Union may waive any of these rules in its sole discretion.
7. Miscellaneous. Void where prohibited. Odds of winning depend upon the number of participants. Each winner must submit proof of eligibility and sign the Credit Union’s release form to claim the prize. The Credit Union may substitute prizes, amend the rules or discontinue the Contest at any time as announced on this website, www.membertributemonth.com. The Credit Union disclaims any responsibility to notify participants of any aspect related to the conduct of the Contest. For a copy of the rules, or where required by law, a list of winners, visit the website www.membertributemonth.com. All entries become the property of the Credit Union and will not be returned. Void where restricted or prohibited.