- Everyone is required to wear a mask or face covering. We will ask all members to lower their masks to properly identify them for transactions.
- Temperature checks will be taken for visitors and employees. If you have been ill or have been around someone who is sick, please do not enter the building. We will assist you at the drive-up.
- Please practice social distancing- 6 feet apart.
- Hand sanitizers are available when you enter the branch.
- We are regularly cleaning and sanitizing surfaces.
- Public restrooms are not available.
- We are adhering to the state guidelines and are limiting the number of people entering the building.
The Member Support Center is also available to assist you at 800-527-1017.
Visit the IRS website to get more information on when you can expect to receive your stimulus check.
Economic income Payment Cards
if you have received your Economic Income Payment Card and would like more information on how to access your funds, visit www.eipcard.com
Fraud Victim Checklist & Unemployment Fraud Form
A checklist has been added to the Mass.gov site to help people who are victims of fraud in general, found here: https://www.mass.gov/info-details/report-unemployment-benefits-fraud#if-you-believe-you-are-a-victim-of-fraud-
In addition, they can also fill out the web form to alert the DUA if they have been a victim of unemployment fraud, found here: https://www.mass.gov/forms/unemployment-fraud-reporting-form
3508S PPP Loan Forgiveness Application SBA 3508S form for PPP loans of $50,000 or less.
Members can use SBA Form 3508EZ to apply for forgiveness if any of the following are applicable:
- Self-employed and have no employees;
- Did not reduce the salaries or wages of employees by more than 25%, and did not reduce the number or hours of employees;
- Experienced reductions in business activity as a result of health directives related to COVID-19, and did not reduce the salaries or wages of employees by more than 25%.
For more information on SBA Coronavirus (COVID-19) relief options and additional resources, CLICK HERE.
Financial Wellness in Uncertain Times
Fraudsters use global crises, like COVID-19, to phish. Don’t take the bait. Be alert to phishing emails and other COVID-Learn More
Central One encourages members to use our remote banking services whenever possible.
- Our online and mobile banking app for account monitoring, mobile check deposit, transfer funds and Bill Pay.
- Card Control App will help you monitor your transactions, set alerts and turn your card on/off at anytime from anywhere.
- ATM’s are also at each branch location in addition to the more than 55,000 fee free ATM’s in our network. https://www.centralfcu.com/resources/branch-atm-locator
To make sure you are receiving the latest updates, please make sure to have your email address added to your Central One account.
If you have specific questions related to banking at Central One during the COVID-19 outbreak, please email email@example.com.
If you have experienced a loss of income or other financial hardship due to COVID-19, please contact our Member Support Center at 800-527-1017 and we'll see what options may be available to help your situation.
We appreciate your continued loyalty.